The Camden City School District Advisory Board will conduct its regular board meeting in person.
2022 ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE CHANGE
Notice is hereby given by the Camden Advisory Board of Education, Camden County, New Jersey, that the regular monthly meetings of the Advisory Board of Education shall be held at 5:30 P.M., on the following dates and locations, occurring the fourth Tuesday of every month unless otherwise noted due to holidays, district closings or mandated training. All meetings will be in person in district buildings.
Board Meeting Dates and Locations
- January 25, 2022 | 5:30 PM | HB Wilson School
- February 22, 2022 | 5:30 PM | Dudley School
- March 24, 2022 | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- April 27, 2022* | 5:30 PM | HB Wilson School
- May 24, 2022 | 5:30 PM | Dudley School
- June 28, 2022* | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- July 26, 2022 | 5:30 PM | HB Wilson School
- August 23, 2022 | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- September 27, 2022 | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- October 18, 2022* | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- November 22, 2022* | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
- December 13, 2022* | 5:30 PM | Camden High Campus
2022 Reorganization Meeting - January 5, 2022
Members of the public are cordially invited to attend any or all of the aforesaid meetings.
1033 Cambridge Street
Camden, New Jersey 08105
(856) 966-2000, Ext 65581
Meet the Advisory Board Members
- Wasim Muhammad - Advisory Board President
- N'Namdee Nelson - Advisory Board VP
- Falio Leyba-Martinez - Member
- Nyemah Gillespie - Member
- Cameron Hudson - Member
- Karen Merricks - Member
- Clayton Gonzalez - Member
- Elton Custis - Member
- Jeanette Alvarez - Member
Click HERE to learn more about our board.
All residents are invited to attend the meeting and/or participate in the 30 slot Public Comment portion of the meeting by following the directions below.
Consistent with the district’s normal practice, the meeting will be recorded and shown on Channel 19 and YouTube. Please be aware that it will not be aired on Channel 19 live.
Individuals seeking to comment at the board meeting must sign up in advance. If you are not comfortable attending the meeting in-person, you may still submit a written comment to be read during the public comment portion of the meeting.
The sign-up sheet will be available for one hour before the meeting (4:30 p.m.) up until the start of the meeting (5:30 p.m.).
You may select one of the following options for providing comment during the meeting:
Option 1 - Written Comment: Your comment will be read aloud during the meeting by the District’s General Counsel. Complete this form to write your comment, or send an email with your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2 - Live Comment: You will sign up in-person prior to the start of the board meeting. When the public comment portion of the meeting begins, commenters will be called to speak in the order in which they signed.
Please note that the rules for public comment will be followed during the board meeting, including limiting all comments, both oral and written, to 3 minutes.
The Board agenda for the meeting will be accessible on the Advisory Board’s webpage, located at the following: www.camden.k12.nj.us/divisions/ccsd_advisory_board. The agenda will be posted at least one hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Any questions about accessing the agenda, or signing-up to provide public comment, can be directed to email@example.com.