Vendors interested in doing business with the Camden City School District should follow the steps below. All forms must be included with any bids submitted to the district for review.
(1) Download and complete a W-9 Form (see below)
(2) Provide the District with a New Jersey Business Registration Certificate. Information on how to obtain a New Jersey Business Registration Certificate can be found at:http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/busregcert.shtml
(3) Complete the New Vendor Form (see below)
Purchases over $44,000 require a written response to a bid for services. If you are submitting a bid to the District, you must also:
(4) Complete an Affirmative Action Report (Form AA-302), a copy of which can be found at: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/purchase/forms/AA_%20Supplement.pdf
(5) Click on the link to download a copy of the "Political Disclosure Form" which must also be included with any bid submitted to the Camden City School District. This form is also listed below in pdf format.