It is important for ALL children to attend school EVERY DAY and ON TIME.
- Students are considered late after 9:00 a.m.
- The parent or guardian should contact the school when the child is late or absent.
- If a child is late/absent due to being sick or a doctor’s appointment, a doctor’s note should be given to the school’s clerk so that the absence/lateness can be excused.
- If a child is absent for 3 consecutive days, a doctor’s note must be provided.
- An “unexcused absence” occurs when there is no written notification provided to the school by a parent/guardian (i.e. doctor’s note, death, family emergency, religious, etc.)
- If your child continues to be late and/or absent, you will be contacted for an appointment with the FOC, Social Worker, and/or school administrator.