At Eastside High, we work to ensure we provide a learning environment that is safe, conducive to learning and provides students with experiences that will prepare them for success in their post-secondary lives.
1. All students need to be seated in their classrooms and ready for
instruction by the start of 1st period.
2. During transition times, all students will move quickly and quietly to
assigned locations throughout the day.
3. Students respectfully follow redirection given by any staff.
4. Students show respect to themselves and others with their words and
actions at all times.
5. Students pursue opportunities to demonstrate random acts of
kindness to members and visitors to the school community.