- Provide a written request specifying the exact document requested on the Board’s official OPRA Request Form which includes the following:
- The name, address, and telephone number of the requestor;
- A specific description of the government record requested, method of access and if copies are sought, the medium requested and mode of delivery; and
- The date submitted to the division or agency custodian.
- Hand-delivered during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Mailed (U.S. Mail, Federal Express, DHL, or UPS)
- Transmitted electronically by facsimile, e-mail or website access
Official request for access to Camden City School District records can be made by submitting the Records Request Form. This form can be downloaded and returned to:
Attn: OPRA Custodian
1033 Cambridge Street
Camden, New Jersey 08105
OPRA is a state law enacted to give the public greater access to government records maintained by public agencies in New Jersey. The public has the right under OPRA to examine or obtain copies of those public records that are not subject to exceptions from disclosure. Under OPRA, all levels of New Jersey government are required to produce records, when properly requested. Certain records are considered exceptions. OPRA expands the intent of the Right to Know law by re-defining what records are available to the public, by setting standards for accessing those records, and penalties for failing to disclose them.
For OPRA Updates click HERE
To obtain a copy of the Camden City School District's OPRA Records request, click on the PDF form below or complete the online request form at the link provided below.