Welcome to CCSD's COVID Information and Resources Page
Parents or students in need of technology assistance can reach out to Mindshift, by emailing StudentSupport@nullcamden.k12.nj.us or by calling 833-778-0035.
- Parents can also access their school’s Zoom link available throughout the day to address their concerns including reporting any lost, stolen, or broken Hotspots, Chromebooks, and computer chargers.
- For any lost or stolen technology devices, parents should be directed to inform the Camden City Police. Parents should get a police report and submit a copy of the police report to the Principal. The Principal will forward a copy of the police report to the Office of Information Technology.
- If students/parents are having difficulty logging into an account, they should email Mindshift about the issue. Mindshift will create a ticket for immediate assistance. Students/Parents having a log-in problem should immediately contact the Solution Center at 856-966-2507 and or contact the school’s Family Operations Coordinator.
As a reminder, during this remote learning period (January 4 - January 14, 2022), meals (breakfast and lunch) will still be provided for all students. Meals will be distributed at your child’s school building; however, if you live closer to another district school building, you may go there to receive your meals. The following schedule for meals distribution will be used during this remote period:
Tuesday, January 11
10-12 pm and 1-2 pm
Thursday, January 14
10-12 pm and 1-2 pm
If you have questions about meals, you may email the School Nutrition team at SchoolNutrition@nullcamden.k12.nj.us or contact the Solutions Center at 856-966-2507
The schedules attached HERE are SAMPLES of what a student’s day may look like: Here are some key details:
- All Family School students (PreK-8) will begin student learning at 9:15 am
- Morgan Village Middle School will begin student learning at 9:15 am
- All High School Students will begin learning at 9:00 am
- All students will have a mix of live teacher-led instruction (synchronous) and independent learning (asynchronous) until 1:15 pm
- PK’s focused instruction time will end earlier.
- At 2 pm - students may be included in small group instruction with their teacher(s)
Office of Health Services
1033 Cambridge Street
Camden, New Jersey 08105
Main Number: (856) 966-2000
Ms. Renee Wickersty, Health Services Supervisor
(856) 966-2000, ext. 38108