Time and Attendance
As a reminder, to access the new time and attendance site, please log on to AesopOnline.com. and/or download the Frontline app. You will use the same login credentials used to access your contract/Frontline Central. If you have trouble accessing it, please contact Ciani Green (email@example.com).
- Instructions for Recording Time at a Kiosk:
- Applies to PUNCH Employees only- custodians, teachers, paras, nurses, security, etc.
- Can log in using school kiosks or district devices using this link
- Will utilize credentials different from your original Frontline credentials to log in at Kiosk
- To find your Kiosk-specific log in credentials
- Log in to Frontline Absence Management
- Select account from left menu
- First, confirm your phone number is correct under Personal Information
- Next, select phone credentials to view your kiosk PIN
- You may change your pin (must be 4 or 5 digits)
To view videos on signing in and submitting time sheets:
- Log into Frontline Time and Attendance
- Select the Help Resources (the question mark icon on the top bar)
- Select Frontline Support
- Once in the Learning Center, Select Employee and Sub Help
- Under Kiosks and Recording Time, select Using an ID/Pin Kiosk [Video] to watch a video on signing in
- Under Timesheets, select the Submitting your Timesheet [Video] to watch a video on submitting your timesheet at the end of each week
Please reach out to Ciani Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Punch employees: https://time.frontlineeducation.com/clock?Org=16642&KID=22353
Out of District Access: www.Aesoponline.com
Use this link to request off, view absences, and TIMECARD. Employees can log their time.