The Office of Facilities is charged with the responsibility of providing care and maintenance to all district facilities. The department is organized into two areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance Department
- Custodial Department
Through the dedication of our staff, we ensure a safe and healthy learning environment that contributes to the thorough and efficient education of our students.
The Office of Facilities
901 S. 8th Street
Camden. NJ 08103
856-966-4626 ext. 41901
In case of emergency, dial 856-966-4626, prompt #1
Facilities Permit Requests
District schools and Organized Community Groups are welcome to request access to use school facilities outside of school hours. Regular school activities and school-connected organizations shall be given preference in the use of facilities.
- District staff should submit facilities permit requests by clicking HERE
- Community organizations should submit facilities requests by clicking HERE
- For more information about the use of facilities click HERE
- For more information about the use of facilities rules and regulations click HERE
- For more information about the waiver, claim click HERE
- For more detailed instructions on how to submit a permit request, click HERE.
If you have questions about the Facilities request process, please contact Brisalee Liriano at email@example.com or by calling: (856) 966-4626 ext. 65024.