IMPORTANT: Beginning Monday 8/31 - ALL visitors entering CCSD buildings ie: all faculty, staff, vendors and contractors etc. will need to take the COVID self-assessment prior to entering any of the CCSD buildings. There is a CCSD building visitor COVID screen sign with a QR code posted outside by the main entrance of all school building locations. If you have a QR reader please proceed to take the COVID assessment and then show your GREEN or RED screen to the building attendant before selecting submit **For visitors that do not have a QR code reader, a paper copy of a self-screening assessment will be visibly available as well.
The Office of Facilities is charged with the responsibility of providing care and maintenance to all district facilities. The department is organized into two areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance Department
- Custodial Department
Through the dedication of our staff, we ensure a safe and healthy learning environment that contributes to the thorough and efficient education of our students.
The Office of Facilities
901 S. 8th Street
Camden. NJ 08103
856-966-4626 ext. 41901
In case of emergency, dial 856-966-4626, prompt #1
Facilities Permit Requests
District schools and Organized Community Groups are welcome to request access to use school facilities outside of school hours. Regular school activities and school-connected organizations shall be given preference in the use of facilities.
- District staff should submit facilities permit requests by clicking HERE
- Community organizations should submit facilities requests by clicking HERE
- For more information about the use of facilities click HERE
- For more information about the use of facilities rules and regulations click HERE
- For more information about the waiver, claim click HERE
- For more detailed instructions on how to submit a permit request, click HERE.
If you have questions about the Facilities request process, please contact Sanchi Young at email@example.com or by calling: 856-966-4626 ext. 64352.