Office of Technology
The Camden City School District is committed to providing its staff and students with a learning environment which will enhance students’ opportunities to acquire knowledge to use tools that will enable them to be independent learners and well-rounded individuals.
1656 Kaighn Avenue
Camden New Jersey 08103
Office: 856-966-2000 ext. 31706
For Staff Support Call 888-444-4581
District Technology Vision
Camden City School District aims to bring digital learning into the classrooms and create technologically rich instructional environments where independent learning, critical thinking, and problem solving are supported through relevant technology resources.
Our mission is to develop lifelong learners who can seamlessly use technology as a tool for communication, information gathering, collaboration and productivity. Our vision will be accomplished by:
- Providing students with opportunities to develop and practice their technological skills in alignment with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards (NJCCCS) as an integrated part of the overall school curriculum.
- Providing teachers and administrators with the necessary professional development needed to integrate technology into their daily teaching and administrative duties.
- Students, teachers, and administrators contributing toward an online presence for each classroom to increase involvement of parents and the community.
- Continuing improvement of the state-of-the-art infrastructure that includes the networking of all instructional and administrative areas for data, voice, and video communications.
- Developing technology partnerships with community businesses, civic organizations, individuals, and universities.