Pathways to Credit Completion & Alt Ed.
Alternative Education Programs
- To help students to become productive members of society.
- To remove students from disruptive influences, while creating classrooms that are productive and safe.
- To increase student understanding of and adherence to the fundamental codes of conduct and compliance with the school's disciplinary policies and procedures in order to achieve a school climate that is conducive to learning and to the safety and well-being of all students.
- To provide special support and assistance to help identified students develop more responsible patterns of behavior.
- To assist in achieving the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards, increase the graduation rate while reducing the drop-out rate.
SOAR Academy at Woodrow Wilson High School
Mr. Walk, Principal
Woodrow Wilson High School
3101 Federal Street
Camden, New Jersey 08105
Phone: (856) 966-5300, Ext. 34211
Mr. Taylor, Principal
1701 South 6th Street
Credit Recovery Program
Welcome to CCSD Summer Credit Recovery Program 2020!!
All students registered for the program must log into Odysseyware on the internet. The internet address must be entered in as "camdenboe.owschools.com." Students will access their assignments online to receive credit for the summer.
The student's username and password are entered in as their student id #.
USER NAME: Student ID#
PASSWORD: Student ID #
Hurry! There is still time to sign up for credit recovery. Registration will close July 10, 2020. If you need to sign up Click HERE
Any questions or concerns can be emailed to Senior Manager Kandace Butler at Kbutler@nullcamden.k12.nj.us