As members of The Pride Academy, we will always be:
- Productive: Be productive every day in and out of school
- Respectful: Respect individual differences, property, our environment, and ourselves
- Intelligent: Use intelligence and reasonable logic to define the truth and make decisions
- Determined: Face challenges with hard work, determination, and dedication
- Empathetic: Understand the struggles of others and respond with compassion
Caring teachers make a difference.
Students learn differently and at different rates.
Students are accountable for their actions.
The determined student is the successful student.
Student attendance directly affects student progress.
Attitude + Effort = Success
“To achieve something that you have never achieved before, you must become someone you have never been before.” - Les Brown, Motivational Speaker