The Thomas H. Dudley Student Council is comprised of students from 3rd through 8th grade. The main purpose of this council is participating in discussion regarding school life and will be advised by the Guidance Counselor. The Lead Educator has initiated the recruitment process and specific goals and procedures for the Student Council. The Honor Council is a prestigious group of 8th graders who serve the school in a variety of ways. Honor Council members:
- Teach, enforce, and uphold the Dudley Family School rules in such that it becomes a pervasive part of school culture.
- Hear apologies from students reentering the community after suspension and debate their readiness to return to the community.
- Debate possible Corrections and interventions to support the student and proposes plan to Principal
- While the final decision must, by law, be the school administration, Honor Council input will be genuinely considered.
- Nominate members to take responsibility for a struggling student.
- Help struggling students prepare for Honor Council meeting.
- Serve as peer mediators for certain student disputes.