Please follow the safety tips when riding your bike or scooter.
- Always wear your helmet.
- Always wear closed toed shoes.
- Never ride in the street.
- Be careful when near and in driveways.
- Wear bright colors.
- Always ride with an adult.
Here are some safety tips for swimming at the beach or pool.
- Never swim alone.
- Always swim with an adult.
- Always follow signs and directions from lifeguards at the pool or beach.
- Wear bright colors when swimming.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen, protective clothing, sunglasses, and a hat.
Handwashing is the best way to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
- Wash your hands often
- Wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sing happy birthday twice
- Only use hand sanitizer when you do not have access to a sink or when your hands are not visibly soiled and wash your hands with soap and water as soon as possible
- Make sure hand sanitizer is at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- When to wash your hands:
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Before eating
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- Before and after touching your face
- After handling your face covering
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone who is sick
- After touching animals or pets
- After touching garbage